* Would be so lovely for a special occasion or Halloween.
These antique hats and union made hats are getting more and more rare, and makes a beautiful treasure to keep or offer as a gift.
* Condition overall is good vintage, but the veil is mostly gone (as shown). It actually adds to the charm and creates a really adorable Shabby Chic style... as if the designer created it this way, with part ot the veil being to one side. Price has been adjusted in consideration.
Tiny pin holes on a couple petals, are really not noticeable at all in person (photo is close-up and accentuates the size).
~ Labeled and Numbered:
. "Style by Ronée"
. "Union Made 644245 in U.S.A"
~ Supported by a thick heavy netting, and Gros Grain ribbon.
~ More color details:
This hat must have taken hours to make, with so many little treasures....
Sage Green Tulle (Grey Green) is enveloping the many Taffeta leaves, petals and flowers in delightful moss and sage greens, various darling pinks, white and golden beige... The leaves are green and some are pink and green. They have beautiful green coated wire to imitate the stems in the middle of each to make them lifelike.
PS: I didn't see that the petals needed to be rearranged. SO they now all lay nicely.
more from my shop:
~ Want to save it for later? Click on the RED "HEART Add to FAVORITE" on the right
~ Ready to buy and ADD TO CART? Click the BIG GREEN BUTTON "Add to cart".
~ Questions about HOW to buy? http://www.etsy.com/help/article/339
~ To RESERVE it or for QUESTIONS for me? Click the small blue word "CONTACT" and I will be happy to help you.
CYBer Mon SALE 15% OFF // Coupon code: HOLIDAY15 // Vintage 1950's Shabby Chic, Faerie Garden, Flower Hat, Gorgeous Beige, Teal, PInk, Green
- Vintage item from the 1950s
- Materials: veil net, antique tulle, taffera fabric, leaves leaf, flowers petals, shabby chic, hollywood regency, Labeled and Numbered, Style by Ronée, Union Made, USA, vintage fabric, gros grain ribbon ruban
- Feedback: 22 reviews
- Ships worldwide from United States