--:-:-- Details --:-:--
This pattern requires skills like:
○ US: sc, sl st, ch, hdc, dc, tr, increase, decrease
○ UK: dc, sl st, ch, htr, tr, dtr, increase, decrease
○ Crocheting in rounds, rows and joined rows
○ Color changes and starting with a magic ring
To make a pikmin you will need:
○ Blue, yellow, red, green and white yarn
○ Black, white and pink felt
○ Thin and/or thick wire
○ Stuffing, a steel hook, tapestry needle, sewing thread and scissors
The pattern is available with American, British and Swedish crochet terms.
Please choose your preferred version on checkout!
The finished amigurumi (made with a 3.5mm/US E/UK 9 hook) measures about
25cm/9.8 inches tall (with flower) to 29cm/11.4 inches tall (with leaf).
ATTENTION: This is a PDF crochet pattern, not a finished product (there, I said it!).
--:-:-- Policy --:-:--
• The pattern will be send to the email you have registered on Etsy.
• I send all my patterns within 24 hours of purchase. If you have not received it by then, please contact me and I'll try again.
• You are not allowed to sell the pattern or the finished product. Read my shop policy or contact me for further information.
• No money refunds, sorry. If you are unhappy with the pattern, contact me and we'll work it out some other way.
Thank you for stopping by! ♡
Pikmin © Nintendo
Pikmin crochet pattern © Annie J. (Liebe9 on Etsy)
Have any questions? Contact the shop owner.