Both types of closure of 3 rows of snaps in the rise, to adjust as baby grows.
Fits babies approx. 8-30+ pounds .It is a trim diaper in the crotch, i can make it wider on request, if you need it to accomodate larger inserts
Adjustable rise: 13-19 inches (32-46 cm)
Crotch: 6.5 inches (16 cm). Fits insert 5 inches wide (12.5 cm)
Outer layer made of 1.0 ml north american made PUL (polyurethane laminate), which is water resistant and breathable. The prints available are: Ooga Booga Blue or Brown, Moo Cow Print, Chikadee print , or Airplanes .
Inner layer made of a super soft, north american made patented stay dry bamboo fleece designed specifically for diapers. One side is double napped bamboo, the other is a moisture wicking polyester (to rapidly disburse wetness). It will keep baby much dryer than cotton, but not bone dry like synthetic (I can make the diaper with microfleece upon request) .
Inserts: Comes with 2 FREE SUPER ABSORBENT SNAPPABLE INSERTS
The inserts measure approx. 15.5 inches by 4.75 inches wide.They are snappable into the diaper, and you can stack them too by snapping them into each other. Each diaper comes with two inserts. The first is 2 layers of north american organic bamboo and one layer of north america made zorb. The second is two layers of organic bamboo and a layer of 100% organic cotton fleece (without the zorb, this one is more foldable to increase your ability to customize the diaper). This is equivalent, in absorbency, to a whopping 10 layers of flannel- but without all the thickness. Please keep in mind that bamboo needs to be washed several times to reach maximum absorbency.
Touch Tape hook closure for maximum adjustability: Has more gripping power than Velcro. The loop is now Aplix in the closure, but on the belly it is baby loop fabric , as this is much softer on baby's delicate skin.
Turned and Topstiched: Although much more time consuming to make, I prefer these over serged edges. The finish looks prettier and is softer on baby's skin.
Soft laundry tabs inside of diaper: To prevent that long diaper chain we all hate during laundry.
Chemical resistant, long life elastic (north american made) used in the legs. Content: 65 % cotton and 35% natural rubber (unbleached to minimize chemical use). This is sewn between all layers, to prevent red marks on those delicate little legs.
Professional grade polyacetal snaps used to increase/decrease rise of diaper so diaper can fit 10-30 + pound baby (approximately).
For a pocket diaper, you stuff it with one or both inserts each time.
This diaper can be used as an all in two, or a pocket. However, if you really want an all in two- please see my listing for the same diaper style, except it will have longer inserts and organic bamboo fleece lining instead.
I make all of my products with lots of care in my green home. Absolutely no harsh chemicals are used, and we are a smoke free, pet free environment. My creations are all made with thread made in north america, and whenever possible, from fabric and notions made here too. I buy my flannel from a little store around the corner, to encourage local business and to minimize transport. We are a very ecologically conscious family and work hard to minimize our carbon footprint. For other products, see www.mamajo.ca (website under construction)
Thank you for your purchase. It enables me to stay home with my two GERDlings (children with reflux), and it makes me feel good about doing my part for our planet, and for your little one.
I can ship worldwide. The etsy shipping calculator is sometimes a little off. I only charge actual shipping, to the penny, and never charge for shipping supllies ( other than the flat rate box). Please contact me for a quote for multiple purchases.
HERE IS WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING ABOUT THIS PRODUCT:
* I received my shipment yesterday and am very happy with everything! I am especially in love with your diapers! It is GORGEOUS and so SOFT. I love the combination of details as well. I also love the inserts... and it fits nice and trim!
* They are by far the nicest diaper I have
* I was so pleasantly surprised when I received my first Mamajo's cloth diaper that I instantly looked through the rest of the cute patterns and started planning my next purchase! My first diaper was the All-Canadian-Pride pattern, and it is adorable! I was worried about the colours bleeding with the first wash but it still looks brand new (about 10 washes in now). There is not a single thing I don't love about these diapers.
My favourite features of this diaper are:
1. The bamboo is excellent. It is super soft and ultra absorbent, especially in the way the inserts have zorb and fleece incorporated respectively.
2. The cut is nice and trim. This is the least bulky, yet most absorbent, diaper I own.
3. It is completely customizable due to the great design and snap-in inserts
4. You can get a perfect fit on baby with hook closure (and the laundry tabs actually work!!!) and the snaps in front to adjust rise
5. The price is extremely reasonable for a bamboo diaper
6. It's all CANADIAN eh
I have never had a leak in these diapers - one time I left one on for 3-4 hours just to see what would happen and my sons clothes were bone dry. These diapers are a great investment and not one you will likely regret. I wish I had learned about them when I first started cloth diapering; I would have saved myself a lot of money! In case it hasn't been obvious, I highly recommend Mamajo's diapers!
The only thing about the diaper I am concerned about is the rise. Right now, the diaper is perfect, but as he approaches 25 lbs I think it might be a little short on the rise. But I guess we'll see!
Note: the rise has since been increased to accomodate longer babies
* My MaMaJo Pocket Diapers are my favourite ones of my entire stash.
*Oh MY! I think I may be in love. Johanne over at MamaJo's has some AWESOME diapers!
Let me start by saying MamaJo is a HUGE supporter of her peers. She tries to only use products manufactured in Canada, or North America thereby supporting jobs in her area. She is VERY green and she also makes pads for Mommies too. I'm not sure I am there yet, but it makes sense- no chemicals, reusable, washable, ect. Something to think about.
She has also done the crotch of her diapers a little differently to allow the super cute fabric without the super annoying wicking. I won't lie and tell you I understand what she did differently but I could tell a big difference.
My favorite, however, was the black and neon peace sign pocket diaper with her stay dry liner- it was SO cute and worked well in the daytime for us.
NEW PRINTS: Mamajo's One Size Stay Dry Bamboo Pocket Diaper with 2 Organic Super Thirsty Bamboo Inserts
- Handmade item
- Materials: north american aplix, north american PUL, north american organic bamboo fleece, north american stay dry bamboo, north american touch tape, north american baby loop, polyacetal snaps, natural rubber elastic, north american zorb
- Feedback: 561 reviews
- Ships from Montreal, Canada to select countries.