This is a PDF Tutorial ONLY for the Crystal Tennis Bracelet. This is a simple pattern BUT you will need to know how to bead multiple right angle weave units in rows as I have not included step by step instructions for this. The tutorial includes 30 detailed colored photos with written instructions in 28 steps on how to bead weave a Crystal Tennis Bracelet. The instructions include what amount and kind of beads to create this bracelet 7 inch by 1/4 inch wide bracelet. This PDF is 11 pages, 1.02MB in size. I will email you the PDF within 24 hours to the e-mail address provided on your account once payment has been received. If it has been over 24 hours, please check your SPAM or Bulk Mail folder and contact me so I can resend it.
You will need:
- You will need to know basic right-angle stitch bead weaving and how to bead multiple right angle weave units in rows( Instructions NOT included)
- You will need to know how to make a half hitch knot and how to add string to your work
- Size 11 Miyuki seed beads Light Apricot Silver Lined Alabaster (#552) OR Silver-Lined Gold (#3)
- Size 15 Miyuki seed beads, gold color silver lined.
- 2MM or 3 MM bi-cone cut crystals or glass beads (First 4 photos are done with 3MM, last photo in 2MM)
- 5 yards of FireLine or thread & wax of your choice
- Size 13 beading needle.
- Adobe Reader on your computer that you you can download from www.adobe.com at no cost
If you have any problems with this, please contact me and I will be happy to walk you through anything you need help with.
Tutorial not to be copied or resold.