Sorry, this item sold. You may also like:
When you purchase one of these items, I'll email back to you the form to fill out. Let me know how many pair and I'll put you in the production line; I am currently 3 - 4 weeks out knitting socks. ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Socks knit from your yarn. Have a stash of sock yarn you need to liquidate so you can purchase more? Need a unique and thoughtful gift for a friend, relative or yourself? Send me your SOCK WEIGHT yarn and I'll knit socks for you.
Socks are handmade on a 1900's LeGare Circular Sock Machine. They are custom knit to fit your shoe size. Sizes available are Women's 4 through Men's 16.
Each pair is handmade with a rib on the top, articulated heel and toe without seams. You may choose to specify regular socks, or special socks with wide ankles or feet.
To place your order, 'purchase' this item and email me with the # of skeins you will be sending me. I will return email you a copy of the order form to fill out.
You may choose to pay with paypal, money order or credit card.
Cost per pair of socks is $15.00. Shipping fees run from $5 - $11 depending upon the number of pair your order. Additional fees for hanks and skeins. See below.
When you purchase this item I will notify you by email of your order number and an approximate return ship date.
These yarns are 'sock weight'...
1. Label states use US needles 1 - 3
2. 350 - 450 yards weights between 2.5 and 3.5 ounces
3. Superwash Wool, Machine Washable
4. 10 X 10 cm = 35 - 40 R 28M (or numbers close to this gage)
These Labels DO NOT represent Sock weight yarn...
1. 6 Ply, worsted weight
2. Label states use US needles 3 - 6
3. Weight is less than 2.5 ounces for 350 yards
4. Weight is higher than 3.5 ounces for 350 yards
5. 100% wool (this will felt and shrink when socks are washed and dried by machine).
6. 100% cotton or a cotton/elastic mix
**All skeins must be wound into a center pull ball. Please add $.50 per skein if you are sending hanks. Attached shoe size to each ball to avoid confusion with multiple skeins.
If you want your bits and pieces of remaining yarn returned to you, there is a .40 per skein charge.