The uses for these towels are endless, let your imagination take flight! Here are a few ideas to get you started:
• Use daily to dry dishes and brighten up your kitchen
• Welcome guests and use in your bath for guest towels
• Create place settings, use as napkins, runners or placemats
• Line a bowl or basket to wrap up warm rolls or muffins
• Dress up a bar and wipe up those spills or pop the bubbles
• Wrap a gift with in a gift
• Host with the most, tuck it, loop it, or tie it and use as an apron
Design Process & Details
The design process starts with a sketch. The sketch is transferred to a rubber block and then hand carved. Each tea towel is hand printed on a hemp organic cotton blend in a 'gun metal' water based ink. They are cut by hand and sewn with a convenient loop tag for hanging. The finished towel measures approximately 26.5" h x 19.5"w. Because of their hand made nature each towel is slightly different adding to their charm.
The towel is packaged with hemp twine and includes a tag printed on 100% recycled kraft paper with a brief description of the design process.
The Short Of It
Size: approximately 26.5" h x 19.5"w
Material: Hemp/ Organic Cotton Blend
Printing: Block by hand
Care: Machine wash cold, tumble dry low, iron on the reverse
Each piece is made to order. Please allow 5 to 7 business days before ship date.
Have any questions? Contact the shop owner.