How it works:
You would purchase this listing and let me know what you would like on the cuff by writing in the 'notes to seller' box during checkout.
1. The cuff is made out of solid nickel silver. Nickel silver is also known as 'German Silver'. It is a copper alloy (copper, zinc, nickel) and is more of a steel gray color than sterling silver. I am offering it as an affordable alternative to sterling silver. Please look at the last image to see the color of the nickle silver as compared to sterling silver. If you have sensitive skin, this is not the metal for you. You would be better served with sterling silver (which has no nickel in it).
I do have sterling silver versions of this cuff available in this listing: http://www.etsy.com/listing/75284285/custom-cuff-bracelet-hand-stamped
brass versions in this listing:
copper versions in this listing:
The cuff is about 3mm) wide and 1/16" (2mm) thick. The metal strip is 6" in length and will fit most wrists. It will accommodate one line of text.
2. I will require payment before I start on the cuff. I work very hard to maintain a high level of quality on all of my jewelry and am confident in every piece I send out. That said, I cannot accept returns on custom pieces, so please be sure that you are happy with the quote you choose before asking me to make it.
3. Please see my shop policies for a current time estimate for your custom cuff's creation: http://www.etsy.com/shop_policy.php?user_id=15771
4. The cuff will accommodate a maximum of about 80 characters and will be stamped in the tiny uppercase block font shown in the pictures. Additional character spaces may be possible for an additional charge; please message me if you would like to discuss this in more detail.
5. It is possible to have your message all on the inside, all on the outside, or a combination of both. If your message is on both outside and inside, the character space limit (80) should be split between both sides, for example, 60 spaces on one side and 20 on the other side.
6. I can stamp only in the tiny uppercase block font pictured. I have letters and numbers, as well as basic punctuation and a heart symbol. I cannot put accent marks over letters.
Price is for ONE cuff bracelet.
The pictures in this listing are of other cuff bracelets I have made. They are only examples of the style of cuff and of my craftmanship. They are not for sale. (they already have homes!) :-)
Please visit my shop policies for information on shipping:
Send me an etsy convo or email with any and all questions.
Please see my shop policies for a current time estimate for your custom cuff's creation: http://www.etsy.com/shop_policy.php?user_id=15771
Did you know?
The most common way to damage a cuff is to repeatedly bend the metal back and forth in the same spot (which creates a line of stress which will eventually crack.) If you need to form the bracelet to your wrist, try to distribute the stress by bracing the cuff with your thumbs on the inside.