You stand, camera in hand, on a tropical island; a small still pond before you, palm trees waving above you; watching the koi swim, watching the sunlight play on the lilies.
- Original hand-painted watercolor - only one of its kind - on my favorite Kilimanjaro watercolor paper - 100% acid free cotton rag.
- I painted this from a beautiful lily pond at the Dole Plantation on the island of Oahu, Hawaii. Painted with Winsor & Newton permanent professional watercolor paints for a rich color that lasts.
- Image size is 5 x 7 inches [12.7 x 17.8 cm]
- A 1/4 inch white border around the painting makes it easy to mat.
- Unframed so you can choose the style and colors you like.
- Comes to you directly from my smoke-free studio
* This image is copyrighted. The copyright watermark does not appear on the painting.
My Etsy shops:
This is an original hand-painted by the artist - me! You are getting the artwork that came off the easel. It is not a copy and carries the highest value for your money. Technically, it is the original concept of the artist and not a copy of anyone else's work.
- All my paintings are my own concepts and designs. My flower paintings are typically from my own gardens or those of friends. My landscapes and seascapes are from photos or sketches I've taken either in my local area or when traveling. You are getting a piece of my life and my view of the natural world when you purchase one of my original paintings.
- Owning an original artwork is a special joy for the collector. You want to enjoy it for a lifetime and then bequeath it to someone you love. For this reason, I use professional quality paints and archival materials in the painting and framing processes. This insures that your treasure will stay as fresh as the day it was painted for many generations.
Have any questions? Contact the shop owner.