This printable file includes:
• Step One: Envisioning a Debt-Free Life
• Step Two: A Little Introspection
• Step Three: Just the Facts
• Step Four: The Master Plan
• Step Five: Just Do It
• Step Six: Embracing Your New Debt-Free Life
• Step Seven: The Next Level
• Debt-Free Vision Board
• Spending Diary Notes
• The Payment Schedule
• Savvy Sources
The Debt-Free Planner also comes with a free, interactive template to help you manage and pay down debts.
This PDF is a 28-page, color document; you can print it out, hole punch it, and put it in your favorite binder, or read it on a mobile device such as an iPad or Kindle. You will receive the file within 24 hours of placing your order.
If you are looking for the complete Money Planner Kit, you can find it here:
Note: The Debt-Free Planner is for personal use only and cannot be copied or distributed in any way without written permission.
*As featured on Forbes.com!
Have any questions? Contact the shop owner.