This printable file includes:
• Step One: Envisioning a Debt-Free Life
• Step Two: A Little Introspection
• Step Three: Just the Facts
• Step Four: The Master Plan
• Step Five: Just Do It
• Step Six: Embracing Your New Debt-Free Life
• Step Seven: The Next Level
• Debt-Free Vision Board
• Spending Diary Notes
• The Payment Schedule
• Savvy Sources
The Debt-Free Planner also comes with a free, interactive template to help you manage and pay down debts.
This PDF is a 28-page, color document; you can print it out, hole punch it, and put it in your favorite binder, or read it on a mobile device such as an iPad or Kindle.
If you are looking for the complete Money Planner Kit, you can find it here:
Note: The Debt-Free Planner is for personal use only and cannot be copied or distributed in any way without written permission.
*As featured on Forbes.com!