This set of invitations includes 100 2-color, 5x7 invitations, matching 4-bar (3-1/2" x 4-7/8") reply cards, and envelopes for both. I'll letterpress print your return address on the large envelope flap (you can chose a pointed or square flap for the invitation envelope) and your reply address on the small envelope front.
Here's how it works: You choose the typeface(s) (see photos for options), colors, large envelope flap shape, include the text you want in the "comments to seller" or a convo, and I'll hand print your invitations. That's all. Easy!
If you're looking for something more customized, convo me to discuss the particulars. Need to see it in person first? Convo me about samples.
To sum up:
* Pick a typeface/font. (You may chose multiple typefaces! Use a different typeface for your names or emphasize something else. Get creative!)
* Pick the colors.
* Pick a flap shape for the large envelope.
* Decide how you want the text positioned.
* Place your order and tell me all of the above in the "notes to seller".
* Wait for your letterpress printed invitations to arrive and start sending them out!
Paper: All cards are printed on 110-pound Crane's Lettra paper, a thick, 100% cotton paper designed specifically for letterpress printing.
Type/font choices are (see photos): Eighteenth Century Script, French Script, 1930s Script, 1940s Script, Caslon, Caslon Open Face, Centaur, Aldus, British, 20th Century, Copperplate Gothic, Nouveau, Parisian Brushstroke.
Please note: These invitations are printed from custom plates so the available typefaces are different from most of my other listings.
Ink colors are: black, chocolate brown, navy blue, sky blue, teal blue, sage green, forest green, lime green, orange, brick red, scarlet red, pink, papaya, and dark purple.
Shipping: Priority Mail shipping is free for these invitations in the US.
Payment in full is required before I start printing.