Sorry, this item sold. Have LilacCorners make something just for you, or try these other items:
I used Susan Winget’s Birch Leaves fabric for the outside border and as the background for four of the gold leaf blocks. The other leaves are a beautifully mottled rust and brown appliqued on the gold fabric. I surrounded the leaf blocks with the rust, and repeated it on the corner squares. I used the gold for the back and the binding.
I can see this on any table for fall color. It is also a great wall hanging as you can see in the last picture.
Measures 33.5 inches square. I machine pieced and quilted this topper using outline and decorative stitching.
• I hand cut and appliqued each leaf by machine, then hand embroidered the leaf veins.
• I used a decorative machine stitch of birch leaves all around the border for an added touch.
• The gold binding is French double fold that I stitched by machine to the front and then hand
stitched on the back for durability and a professional look.
• Machine wash in cold water on the gentle cycle and dry on low or hand to dry to preserve
the brightness. Press if desired. All fabrics were prewashed.
• I make all my items with great attention to detail. I want you to use and enjoy them, then to
hand them down to the next generation.
Also available in my shop is a set of six reversible napkins made with the Birch Leaves fabric from Susan Winget. http://www.etsy.com/listing/62272840/Napkins-Reversible Fall Leaves Design- Set of 6
Thank you for visiting Lilac Corners.
Quilted Autumn Leaves Table Topper or Wall Hanging - Gold, Rust , Brown, Green, Birch
- Handmade item
- Materials: Cotton quilting quality fabric, thread, Wonder Under fuse, Warm and Natural Cotton Batting, Variegated fall colors thread, Embroidery thread
- Feedback: 31 reviews
- Ships worldwide from United States