This set includes 5 blocks featuring letters A-Z and comes sweetly packaged in an unbleached cotton muslin drawstring bag.
Need specific letter placement or to add additional blocks so that the set will spell a certain name? Not a problem.
Our 1.5 inch blocks blocks are made with maple wood (the same wood often used in butcher blocks and baseball bats). This sustainable wood does not easily nick or ding. Translation: Your kids can throw and knock them around freely and you can rest assured that they’ll hold up well.
Our JUMBO blocks are made with Birch -- a hard, heavy, and high shock resistant, sustainable choice.
Want to know what all the other letters stand for? Ok!
Airplane (or Aeroplane if you prefer, let me know)
Check out our set for girls, too!
:::The blocks are meant to grow with your child through their developmental years::
~ Visual Stimulation: beautiful decoration on a shelf or on their play mat.
~ Hand Coordination: watch in awe as their chubby little hands learn to grasp and pick them up.
~ Hand Coordination/ Cause and Effect: laugh with them as they grab a block in each hand and knock them together, giggling with joy at the sounds their making.
~ Speaking of cause and effect, you know they'll love throwing these and seeing what happens. Don't worry, they're meant for playtime and will survive without a scratch.
~ In and Out: help them learn the difference by holding the drawstring bag and letting them drop the blocks in and then dump them out.
~ Counting: How many blocks are there? One, two, three...
~ Letters: Time to learn your ABC’s
~ Matching: Can you find the other block that looks like this?
~ Puzzle: Many of our block sets are crafted so that when placed properly, a picture forms.
* Each block is 1.5 inches squared. Large enough so they’re not a choking hazard, small enough so they’re easy for little hands to grasp. You can also upgrade to JUMBO 2 inch blocks.
* Edges are hand-sanded to safety.
* Graphics are coated with a non-toxic sealant.
* Though images on your blocks will be the same as in the photos, the exact order of placement will vary from set to set.
* Each stack of blocks are made to order so customizations are welcome. Contact me for more details.