This is a Cat Ball, made in red panne velvet and trimmed with white faux fur. The lining in this Cat Ball features a candy cane motif, just in case there was not enough innuendo going on already.
What is a Cat Ball? Well, your cat will figure it out. Seriously. I developed the Cat Ball after carefully observing feline instincts. Cats have a need to hide, partially to improve their ability to hunt, and partially in self-preservation. The Cat Ball acts as a cave or a fort, allowing cats to feel both safe and secure. They like to go inside and just watch the action. Some cats will use it as a fort, and make swift attack moves as passing ankles. Eventually, they all fall asleep, curled up inside.
This Cat Ball is ready to ship.
The Cat Ball is my own creation and an entirely hand made product, constructed with extreme craftsmanship. It's compressible, washable and I've been getting great feedback from my customers.
There are two openings, the small one is about 6" diameter and the larger one is about 10".
The diameter is 17", the height is about 16".
Listen to our advice, Folks. We learned this stuff the hard way:
* The Cat Ball is fully washable in cold water.
* Remove as much hair as possible before washing. OK to turn it inside out.
* We strongly recommend washing in a non-agitator machine for two reasons:
1) The Cat Ball can get caught in the agitator and tear.
2) The Cat Ball has potential to block or deflect incoming water in a top loader, and this can create a flood in your laundry room.
* Tumble dry low or air dry. You don’t want the fabrics to shrink.
To view more Cat Ball styles, see my store section here:
Have any questions? Contact the shop owner.