• One-of-a-kind tribal bohemian skirt constructed from a navy blue, medium-weight cotton fabric and African cotton prints in bold blues and greens with splashes of yellow.
• The skirt is embellished with two beautiful green/blue butterfly appliques to the front of the skirt; the drawstring waistband ties at the back; and the A-line first tier flows out into three full, gathered, overlapping layers below the hips.
• This skirt can fit sizes Small to XLarge (please verify measurements below).
• Skirt Care: Hand-wash, or machine wash cold on gentle. Air-dry. Enjoy! :)
--<<o>>-- Measurements : --<<o>>--
Waist (opens out to): 41” (104 cm)
Hips: ~54” (137 cm)
Length (already hemmed) : ~40” (101 cm)
Can fit sizes Small to XLarge (please verify measurements).
--<<o>>-- Please note: --<<o>>--
• Before purchasing an item, please check measurements carefully and be sure to check out my Shop Policies for full details on payment, shipping, returns/exchanges, etc.
• Note on Shipping costs: If the actual costs are less than what you were charged, you will be refunded any balance of $2 and over via Paypal. Thanks for looking!
Visit Barefoot Modiste on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/BarefootModisteShop