Ever go to the mailbox & wonder what to do with all that junk mail? Well, you could throw it in the recycle bin or you could wear it around your neck to celebrate your green thoughts! I like option two.
I have a constant supply of junk mail and had to do something creative with it. Everyday I was going to the mailbox and getting sad about all the useless stuff I was receiving. Finally, I had the idea -- why not make something pretty from something you're done with? Voila!
I selected the prettiest bits and carefully wove them together. This is a very labor intensive process that really is like a meditation.
This one of a kind conversation starter will arrive in a sweet cotton bag - ready for keeping or gifting.
• 30"/76.2cm brass chain 472 (please send me a note if you would like a different length)
• 2"/5.08cm wide x 2.5"/6.35cm long paper pendant
• Sealed with water based sealer for protection and a light shine.
• Water resistant. Please don't take it swimming.
• If it gets wet, simply blot to dry with a cotton cloth.