COMMENTS FROM PEOPLE WHO HAVE PURCHASED MY TUTORIAL:
"Great tutorial, very clear instructions. If I could now have a tutorial on how to achieve your model's figure.... ;)... Thanks a bunch for a very fast delivery!"
"OMG almighty! That was extremely helpful...i would've been (and my beads) all over the place!! LOL. Yes that completely makes sense and is a fabulous system to go by!! Thank you ever so much for your added help and guidance!!! :) As soon as i finish one i may send you a picture (if it turns out perfectly)!!! Also, I have to add, your techniques are way better then what i've seen on other tutorials! Yay! Thank you."
"What a great Etsy seller! Very friendly and helpful and provided a lot of extra tips to go along with the tutorial and even offers more help if you need it. Can't wait to get started on this bracelet. Thanks for sharing your talent."
CHECK OUT THE PICS ABOVE!
1st Photo: My very own CARNIVALE Bracelet.
2ND PHOTO:This was THE FIRST BRACELET made by Christy from Destin, Fla after learning with my tutorial.
Button from www.etsy.com/shop/hautebutton
Thank you Christy for sending me this picture.
3RD PHOTO: This is THE FIRST BRACELET made by Kelli from Chicago, IL after learning with my tutorial. Button from Haute Button.
4TH PHOTO: My own bracelet "CANYON" .
5TH PHOTO: from Jen (StudioSeventyFive)
I have had so many requests from students and customers, that I've decided to create a TUTORIAL for these bracelets.
This is a really fun craft to learn with endless possibilities, limited only by your imagination.
1.Link to a Step-by-step Video tutorial in English (Method 1) that will take you through the steps and also give you hints on how to make an exceptional bracelet, and how to avoid the usual problems that people encounter when first starting out.
Also NEWLY added to my tutorial is a SPANISH Language Video on how to make these bracelets. BUT, if you do not speak English, you may need extra help on the English step-by-step written instructions for the method I use.
Note***I use Method 1 but I have included Method 2 as an easier alternative****
2. Step-by-step photo and written instructions (Method 2) on how to make a single, double or triple wrap bracelet.
3. A Color-coded DIAGRAM and step by step explanation written from experience, of how to set up your beading TABLE using an organized approach to designing with color. How to START your bracelet, TIE OFF AND ADD THREAD in the middle of making your bracelet so you don't have to sew with an unwieldy thread length. How to tie off your bracelet when you have reached the desired length and make your bracelet adjustable.
4. A complete list of supplies you will need to get started (includes separate lists for EACH method) including leather cord recommendations, needle type and size, bead size recommendations, and info on the best professional threads to use (NOT NYMO!).
Both supply lists can be printed, so you can take them with you when you shop for your supplies.
5.Measurements for leather cord for 1, 2, 3-wrap, 4 wrap and 5 wrap bracelets.
6. Links to websites and tips on where to get your supplies (for example)
has all the great large hole shank button clasps you see on this site.
NEW! ♥ EXCLUSIVE ♥ UP TO 15% OFF @ ETSY SUPPLIERS ONLY 4 MY CUSTOMERS ♥
7. Personalized service with access to me via cellphone, email or SKYPE anytime you need help. Included is a follow-up call from me to you, AFTER you have completed your first bracelet (you will need to send me a photo so I can see how well you made it) to let you know how well you have done and what, if any, improvements can be made to your bracelets.
Tutorial can be sent to you by email as it has photos,
OR for an additional $5.00 I can print and ship it to you.
Please let me know if you want them in hard-copy before you order so I can set up a listing which includes shipping costs.
Your mailed package will include all of the above and a surprise GIFT to get you started....
You will have a great time making these for yourself, friends, family and even to sell.
Please note: Tutorials are a non-refundable purchase.
Thank you, Rachael
TUTORIAL SALE Etsy, DIY Best Leather Wrap Bracelet 30% Off, 2 Methods 2 Make Bracelets, Link 2 English and Spanish Videos. Supply Discounts
- Handmade Supply
- Materials: bracelet tutorial, bracelet tutorials, leather wrap bracelet tutorial, leather wrap bracelet tutorials, leather wrap bracelets, bracelets, leather bracelet tutorials, wrap bracelet tutorials, jewelry making tutorials, ball chain bracelet tutorials, jewelry making tutorial, Irish waxed linen, wrap bracelets
- Feedback: 98 reviews
- Ships worldwide from United States