Climbing Eyelets Triangular Shawl is an original PlanetJune Accessories crochet pattern by June Gilbank.
This elegant shawl is worked upwards in rows from the bottom tip, which means the size is infinitely customizable - from a cute and tiny child-sized version to a giant oversized shawl to snuggle into, you'll just keep crocheting until it reaches the size you want, then add the simple border. The lace pattern has a 2-row repeat, so you’ll pick it up in no time and be able to enjoy crocheting without having to worry about a complicated pattern.
My lace patterns are designed to be worked with normal-sized hooks into the spaces between stitches, which means that, after the foundation row, there's no hunting for those tiny fine loops to work into, and they are a pleasure to work.
Size: The size of the shawl is totally up to you - just keep crocheting until it's the size you wish!
Sample shawl measures 58” (wide) x 25” (tall) unblocked; 63” x 31.5” blocked.
Yarn: Any yarn weight will work with this pattern; using a thicker yarn will increase the size of the stitch pattern and make the resulting shawl bulkier.
Sample used 520m fingering weight 100% acrylic yarn
Hook: an appropriate hook for the yarn you choose (hook size advice is provided in the pattern)
Sample used an H US/5mm hook
Optional: blocking wires and/or rustproof pins, and a surface for blocking
Details: The pattern includes full stitch diagrams as well as clear written instructions.
This pattern will be e-mailed as a PDF file to the email address you have on file with Etsy, unless you request delivery to a different email address. I will email your patterns(s) within 24-48hrs of payment wherever possible - please check your Spam folder if you don't see my email!
All PlanetJune patterns include detailed written instructions together with clear step-by-step photos to demonstrate assembly and any special techniques or other potentially confusing parts. Would you like to see examples of my pattern style and quality?
- Free patterns: www.planetjune.com/free
- Crochet tutorials: www.planetjune.com/help
- Please note: this is a PDF crochet pattern file that includes a detailed written description and crochet instructions, with clear step-by-step photos (where necessary), to show how to make the pictured item. You are NOT buying the completed item. All sales are final.
- My patterns are written in English language, using standard (US) crochet terminology.
- All my patterns include unlimited support from me via email!
- You MAY NOT sell, trade or share this pattern with anyone else.
- You MAY sell items made from this pattern provided you credit me (June Gilbank, PlanetJune) as the designer.
Please message me prior to purchase if you need any other information, or email me at any time after purchase if you have any questions about the pattern, or need any assistance!