What happens if you don't write?
If you don't get your word count, will Sharky poke you a thousand times with that sharper-than-it-looks pencil, simply erase you... or worse? I don't know, but trust me: Sharky don't play.
This art print is a perfect motivator (or guilt inducer, if necessary) for writers, novelists, National Novel Writing Month participants and anyone you know with writerly aspirations! The only way to be a writer is by writing...so write, or else!
- The print features an 8" x 10" image centered on 8.5" x 11" (21.59 cm x 27.94 cm) paper.
- Printed with fade resistant bright and vibrant inks on an archival fine art paper with a luster finish that enhances the colors and makes them soooo vividly gorgeous (and these materials were chosen so that your print will stay vividly gorgeous for many, many years to come!)
- Signed, dated and titled on the back.
- Printed to order by me to ensure that each is perfectly perfect
- Shipped to you in a clear archival sleeve within a rigid mailer to make sure it gets to you perfectly perfect, too!
Thanks for looking!
See more of my art:
Have any questions? Contact the shop owner.