I made these fun potholders with a layer of cotton, an inside of cotton batting and to finish a layer of crisp white/burgundy cotton towel.
The edges are trimmed with white bias tape and they have a 11mm. metal ring to be able to hang them.
They are a great heat protection for your hands, whether you are in the kitchen or the backyard. With just the perfect layer combination, and you're prepared to deal with pretty much any kitchen chore.
• Protects against high temperatures
• Flexible, large and comfortable
• Perfect for pots
• With cotton towel on one side
• Size: eggs 24cm[9,4"] across / steak 25 cm[ 9.8"]long and 22cm[ 8.6 "] at it's widest.
• Ideal for removing a casserole from the oven or grabbing a hot cast iron skillet on the stove top
• Two pieces for this listing
• Great for gift giving, unique design
• When they get dirty, just throw them in the wash!
• Handmade with love and attention to detail
♥ PLEASE NOTE: expect slight variations in pattern placement....they are handmade!
Looking for another colour combination?
Just click on the potholders section in my shop!
My accessories shop:
Thanks for visiting! ♥