• wool felt in Sage and Vanilla
• lovely heart pocket on her behind holds notes
• natural color nylon cord for hanging
• measures just over 3" tall
• stuffed with polyester fiberfill
• not intended to be used as a toy; for decorative purposes only
With a strong hanging loop, he will rest peacefully on a tree, a doorknob, or a hook. This owl has a tiny pocket in its heart patch for holding small bits of paper scribbled with prayers, hopes, or dreams for your child, or for playing the tooth fairy! Hang him on the tree, a door knob, or nestle him in a bowl of pine cones. This sweet owl will sit serenely on a bookshelf as long as he has something to rest his back on. My owl ornaments are perfect for little hands, as they won't break when dropped.
This piece is my own design and has been carefully hand cut and completely hand stitched. I take pride in creating my pieces without the use of adhesive. Handcrafted to the sounds and rhythm of my Pennsylvania home.
► Enter my shop:
► See more ornaments:
► Contact me:
faith [!at] ordinarymommydesign.com
All designs + images are original. Please do not recreate.