• This unique layered bohemian gown is made from a striking blue dashiki print and a dark chocolate brown cotton in the layers (trimmed with an earthy African cotton print).
• The sleeveless, spaghetti strap top is bias-cut, gathers at the neckline and ties at the shoulders. The lined inset midriff sits on the natural waistline and is made from a chocolate brown, cotton blend, stretchy fabric. The skirt portion of this dress flows out into two full, gathered, overlapping layers below the hips.
• This dress will best fit sizes Small, Medium, Large (please verify measurements below).
• Dress Care :- Hand-wash or Machine wash Cold, gentle. Air dry. Enjoy! :)
--<<o>>-- Measurements: --<<o>>--
Bust: Up to 38" (96.5 cm)
Midriff unstretched is ~26" (66 cm), stretches to just over 40" (101 cm)
Hips: ~54" (137 cm)
Dress Length (from top of halter to hem): 52" (132 cm)
--<<o>>-- Please note: --<<o>>--
• Before purchasing an item, please check measurements carefully and be sure to check out my Shop Policies for full details on payment, shipping, returns/exchanges, etc.
• Note on Shipping costs: If the actual costs are less than what you were charged, you will be refunded any balance of $2 and over via Paypal. Thanks for looking! Visit Barefoot Modiste on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/BarefootModisteShop