Sorry, this item sold. Have ufer make something just for you, or try these other items:
(¸.•´ (¸.•` ♥ ~¤~Welcome to my handmade shop ~¤~
This listing is RESERVED for Lauren Sanzone as she messaged me.
Please do not purchase unless you are her:)
Canada post XpresspostTM - USA 3 to 4 business days with a tracking# for $45.00
The Royal Wedding relaunches angora,
Here is a picture of the beautiful Kate Middleton in the day of her wedding. Since the First Lady wore this lovely angora cardigan, the knitting world immediately reacted by finding new interest in this noble fiber. Angora is shed from the angora rabbit and allows the creation of very soft and warm garments. The quantity of angora that one can extract from the animal, though, is limited to its dimensions and the few annual sheds, making this yarn a luxury product.
Here is a wonderful hand knit shrug/bolero, knit by me. This rich & sophisticated soft shrug/bolero is a true treasure!
Super soft off white Knit Angora bolero - perfect for a winter wedding!
Closes with 4 lovely buttons that I sewed.
I have knitted it with 2 ply yarn. I have used double yarn to knit this ♥'ly bolero.
This lovely bolero is made from 40% angora and 15% mohair and 45% acrylic.
This shrug/bolero will definitely become a favorite for that special person, or even yourself! To keep you warm this winter.
This item ... like almost every item in my shop... is ready to ship. I photograph everything individually so what you see is the exact piece you will receive. The pictures you see are of the exact BOLERO you will receive. This means NO wait and NO unwanted surprises.
Angora sweaters are so soft and fluffy and are considered a "guilt free fur" because no rabbits have been hurt to produce these sweaters. Get angora products and top off your look in tempting shades, texture and delicate details!
Angora wool is so soft, so fine, and seven times warmer than sheep's wool. It is a natural hollow chambered fiber that provides the best natural insulation while allowing body moisture to escape, keeping the wearer dry, as well as warm.
A perfect gift for any woman.
✂ Laying flat measurement: ✂
It measures Garment length 15" from TOP to hem
-20" sleeve length.
- from under arm to hem is 8"
-18" from arm pit to arm pit, (bust)
- shoulder length is 16" long
This shrug/bolero is very Soft, cuddly, and warm
This sophisticated shrug/bolero will fit sizes: Small
★★Washing Angora Knitwear
The number one rule is do not over clean sweaters. Only clean them when they are really soiled. Many people have the misconception you have to clean knitwear before storage and after storage — this is necessary only if they are really dirty.
• Wash your angora knitwear by hand (do not dry clean) in cold or lukewarm water and a neutral Ph balanced or acidic shampoo or soap (angora and wool are protein fibers). Rinse in cool water to remove all soap or shampoo residue without rubbing. Lay flat to dry at room temperature. AVOID tumble-drying, sunlight and bleaching. Do not EVER place an angora garment in the dryer, or the cylinder: it will felt.
• Shampoo can be used with any “hair” fiber, such as angora yarn or wool. Hair conditioner in the rinse water will help soften and relax “hair” fibers. We have also successfully used Orvus soap (pH balanced), Eucalan™ or Delicare™. All are gentle and do not contain bleach.
• Water temperature: cool to lukewarm. Cool doesn’t mean, “ice-cold.” Ice-cold water combined with soap will shock protein fibers and will cause wool to felt and sometimes cause dye to run. Warm water causes fibers to relax which allows soil to be released. Warm water will also set dye and some stains, while cold water will release excess dye. Heat, soap, and agitation will cause wool to “felt.”
• Let the garment soak for about 20 minutes, stirring it around only once in a while. Drain the water and refill the basin with cold water to rinse. Keep draining and refilling the basin until the water runs clear. If using Eucalan™, do not rinse if leaving it in as a moth repellent.
• When water runs clear, drain the basin and let garment drain thoroughly before removing it. Roll the garment in a towel to remove excess moisture.
• Safely wash your fine handcrafted sweaters in over sized mesh laundry bags. Made of polyester with a zipper closure. Keep one bag for light sweaters and one bag for darker sweaters to protect against darker colors transferring to lighter colored garments.
• Do not wring out the sweater - roll in a towel and gently push on the towel to remove excess water. Then lay it flat to dry over something with ventilation, like a clothes rack. Never hang a sweater, a scarf or any knitwear on a hanger or a doorknob – it will stretch the shape.
• Do not iron angora sweaters.
• The best way to store a sweater is folded on a shelf where there is some ventilation. Cedar is best for protection from moths – or if using mothballs, try cedar-scented ones.
Note: Colors may vary slightly due to monitor settings.
Thank you very much for visiting!
Reserved listing for Lauren Sanzone - HANDMADE Kate Middleton Ivory Angora Shrug / Bolero hand knitted /bridal bolero/ fit size Small
- Handmade item
- Materials: angora, rabbit, deluxe, bunny, yarn, mohair, acyrilic, off white, ivory, goat
- Feedback: 116 reviews
- Only ships to United States from Penticton, Canada.