The finished mama kangaroo, when measured in the sitting position, from bottom to top of hat, measures approximately 22 inches tall. The baby measures approximately 8 inches tall.
* Please Note: Instructions include pattern pieces which are printed on a grid where each square equals 2", and requires enlargement. There is information included on how to do this by hand, but in this age of computers where we can simply enlarge before printing, we have that available as a much quicker option.
Materials needed for this pattern:
* 72" felt - 1/2 yd Camel, 1/4 yd Beige
* Piece of Red felt about 11" by 14"
* Piece of Blue felt 9" by 12"
* Scraps of Yellow, Black and White Felt
* 7" Beige skirt zipper
* 1 package of White medium rickrack
* Matching sewing thread
* Darning needle
* 1/2 yard white rug yarn or heavy cord for shoelaces
* 1 yd 5/8" wide grosgrain ribbon to match Camel felt
* 1 White button 1/2" in diameter
* 3 small snaps
* Small artificial flowers on wire to trim hat
* 14" of round elastic
* 1/8 yd of 1/4" Blue satin ribbon
* Cotton batting for stuffing
You will need to have Adobe Reader (or a similar program) installed on your computer in order to view and/or print the PDF file. If you do not already have it, it can be downloaded for free at: http://get.adobe.com/reader/otherversions/
Pattern will be available as an instant download PDF as soon as payment processing is complete. For useful info on how instant downloads work on Etsy (including how and where to access them) see Etsy's help page: