This item is made to order, customized to your specific wedding or event colors. Ribbons, fabric and other trim is used to create a one of a kind, unique piece for your event!
>>>>>NOW taking orders to ship custom backdrops for Summer 2013.<<<<<
When you purchase from me you get choices! LOTS of them :) I can make a custom backdrop for you in one of three ways.
1. They can be made "ready to hang" (kinda like a curtain) as seen in the first pic.
These backdrops will not include the holder as shown but instructions will be included to make your own-its very easy! (Just way to large to ship at a reasonable cost :) All the items to make your backdrop holder can purchased at your local hardware or pluming store. The backdrop holder pictured is an 8 foot by 8 foot. It cost me under $20 for parts and about 20 minutes to assemble. IT'S THAT EASY!
2. They can also be made for you to hang on a wall, between two trees, post of a gazebo, etc . The backdrop is held together with twine, with extra on the ends for you to hang. It is very similar to my chair swags (https://www.etsy.com/listing/124030275/shabby-chic-rustic-chic-vintage-inspired?ref=shop_home_active) or my fabric bunting (https://www.etsy.com/listing/104876494/vintage-inspired-shabby-chic-rustic-chic?ref=shop_home_active) ONLY on a much larger scale!
3. Finally it can be made on a wooden dowel and ready for you to hang. As seen here:
http://www.etsy.com/listing/79245434/ribbon-chandelierbackdropbanner-large This backdrop can only be made in smaller sizes due to the shipping cost.
Prices for an 8 foot by 8 foot backdrop:
-All Ribbon: $210
-Mix of Ribbon, Fabric and Burlap: $185
-Mix of Fabric and Burlap:$140
If you decide to purchase from me I will send you one FREE of charge fabric swatch kit for you to choose your fabrics/ribbon from that will make up your backdrop.
Please contact me to set up your custom listing!
>>>>>Customized candy, dessert table design and rentals also available in Dallas/Fort Worth
Please email justkateetc [!at] hotmail.com or visit our blog at justkateetc.blogspot.com<<<<<
Love sweet Love banner purchased here: http://www.etsy.com/shop/JoiedeViePaperie
Photography by the great Jona and Jerry Blackwell of Forever Photography Studio in Austin Texas: http://foreverphotographystudio.com/
Dessert bar design by: Jennifer Kate of Just Kate Etc.
Custom Ribbon, Fabric, Burlap-Backdrop, Banner, Photo Booth Background-Featured on Wedding Chicks and The Knot Texas
- Handmade item
- Materials: ribbon, lace, fabric, burlap, twine, doilies, doily
- Made to order
- Feedback: 59 reviews
- Only ships to United States from Texas, United States.