See other listings for additional colors: solid white, and espresso (dark walnut).
Please make sure to measure your child's bed and specify when ordering!!!! If you just ordered your bed, call the manufacturer to verify the bed frame and mattress measurements!!! Only the proper size will provide a safety barrier for your child.
* Made in USA.
* Assembly Required. Comes with screws and Allen hex key for customer assembly.
* Intended for children ages 2-7.
* Plywood is renewable and certified CARB compliant.
* Paint is water-based, lead-free, and low-voc.
* Conforms to ASTM 2085. Conforms to CPSC design safety regulations, including: sunken screws, opening sizes between 2.17 -3.35 inches (55-85mm), rounded edges
* 5-year manufacturer’s warranty.
* Patent-pending universal clamping mechanism secures the bedrail to any bed, with a crossbeam’s thickness between 18-36 mm (approx. 11/16" to 1-3/8"). Other patents and patents pending for design.
* Recommended for beds constructed of sturdy materials, such as solid wood, steel, etc.
* This bed rail will press against the mattress. This is a necessary safety feature to prevent entrapment between the mattress and the bed rail.