This kit is a great starter kit with TWO alphabet stamp sets for those who have been wanting to get started in this wonderfully fun technique. You can make gifts for family & friends or even sell a few to reinvest in more SUPPLIES!
WARNING: This is addicting and I am not responsible for any side effects. Possible Side effects are staying up all hours of the night, wanting to spend all your grocery money on more tools & metal and wanting to stamp everything in site. Also it may change the way you look at Metal forever!
INCLUDED IN THIS KIT:
1. Wood Dapping block with 2 wood punches for doming.
2. 1.8mm Metal Hole Punch Pliers to make a hole for a jump ring (includes a replacement pin)
3. 2.5" x 2.5" Steel Bench Block for Stamping on
4. Metal File - to file smooth the edges of your rougher blanks
5. The Chubby Ball Pien Hammer
6. Sharpie for darkening stamped impressions
7. Fine large sanding block
8. 0000 Steel Wool - for a brushed look and removing oxidation
9. 1/8" Starter stamp set - Uppercase LETTERS and NUMBERS. "Arial Font".
10. 1/4" Starter stamp set - Uppercase LETTERS and NUMBERS. "Arial Font".
11. Two Sterling plated ball necklace
12. 3/4" Copper Disc
13. 1" Copper Disc
14. Two Jump rings to attach your finished piece to the necklace
15. Mini clamp with rubber tips for holding blanks while sanding and polishing
16. TWO pieces of 4" x 6" Aluminum - metal for stamping on before you use the blanks, You can also cut the metal with shears to make your own stamping shapes.
17. One Piece of 4" x 6" Copper to stamp on
18. Several Pro Polish Pads to polish your stamped metal with
19. And of Course My Detailed Instructions
OH YEA!!! This is a whole lot of tools for your money and exactly what you need to get started right out of the box. I only expect you will want more blanks and metal so I hope you will return again for your Metal and Tool needs. I am always available for questions or guidance. I would also love to see your finished projects if you would like to share.