This pattern is available for an instant download. Once the payment is confirmed, you will receive an email with a download link (it can take around 5 minutes). Please do not leave a note to seller at the checkout, as they are not checked on the instant downloads. If you need to contact me please do it through Etsy Conversations.
This is a pattern for crocheted Striped Mittens!
The price is only for the pattern and not for the finished item!
Let's get ready for cold days! Looking for a great present for Holidays? With these mittens you will not go wrong. You can make them striped (imagine how many possibilities you have to add a personal touch) or in one color!
* Ladies Medium (fits most)
* Ladies Small or Teen (make this size if you have small hands or for teens)
* Child (4 - 6 years, use worsted weight yarn to make them for 8-10 years)
Skill level: easy/intermediate
• 40gr (for ladies sizes) or 20gr (for child size) DK-weight ( ) yarn (I used alpaca yarn)
• almost same amount of contrasting color yarn
• crochet hook 3.5mm (E), or size needed to obtain the gauge
ch – chain stitch
dc – double crochet
sl st - slip stitch
Special stitches (all special stitches are explained with photos and step by step instructions):
BP dc - back post double crochet
FP dc - front post double crochet
2dc tog - two double crochet worked together
I am always available for questions if you have any problems with your pattern.
Price is for the PATTERN only, not the finished product. YOU CANNOT RESELL MY PATTERN BUT YOU CAN SELL THE FINISHED ITEM ON ETSY IF YOU LIKE