What you will RECEIVE with your pattern:
• Pre-printed 100% Cotton Fabric Pattern
• 100% Cotton Panel for Backing and Stability
• List of Color Suggestions
• List of Stitches Used
(This way the design can be completely original to you if you would would like to use your own preferred stitches and colors!)
What you will NEED:
• Embroidery Hoop (small works best)
• Embroidery Floss
• Embroidery Needle
(And maybe even a sweet treat to eat while you sew - that usually makes it extra delightful!)
• This design is 5" x 6½" on a 100% cotton panel measuring 10" x 11½".
(This Psalm 127 Sampler pattern is the 2nd edition, a revised and updated version of the first.)
Once you have your pattern, simply layer the pattern panel on top of the backing fabric and place in the hoop together. This extra material adds stability as well as helps to hide the threads in back from showing through to the front.
The printed fabric patterns are in a lovely and light shade of gray on white cotton, which is easily hidden by your stitches. And, if a stitch slips and the patterns shows through a bit, it will look like nothing more than a shadow!
• Also available as a Kit: https://www.etsy.com/listing/108333161/psalm-127-sampler-complete-embroidery
Contact us if you have any questions, comments, or suggestions!
Have any questions? Contact the shop owner.