✽ About the collage ✽
* Lots of girls love shoes. And every girl who dances Argentine tango is dreaming of beautiful tango shoes. I sometimes think that the tango shoes are dreaming, too. Maybe about being another colour - or about the next time they will be allowed to go dancing…
* This collage is a combination of fabric and coloured pencil drawing. I've made the shoe from a sea-green, embroidered Thai silk that thanges from blue-green to caramel with the light. The stiletto heel, sole and ribbon are drawn by hand with an olive-green coloured aquarelle pencil.
* I use different fabrics and/or pencil colours for each collage, so your piece will be one-of-a-kind.
You'll find all my tango shoe collages here:
* The collage is made on a beautiful, heavy, matte but smooth aquarelle paper in a creamy white colour.
* This is an eco friendly project - all fabrics I use for my collages are made from second-hand items or scraps from sewing projects. I use acid free, artist quality paper, pencils and glue.
* Each collage is signed by me on the back.
* The 'Dear Demoiselle' logo will not appear on your collage!
✽ Passepartout, sizes & framing ✽
* With this collage, you'll also get a lovely, extra heavy passepartout plus protective back paper (this is necessary to protect your framed collage and is included in the price). Please click photo number two to see how the collage will look like with the passepartout.
* This collage measures 20 x 20 cm/ 8 x 8 inches. The shoe is about 8 cm / 3 inches tall.
* Fits into a standard frame size 20 x 20 cm/ 8 x 8 inches.
✽ Please note ✽
* Colours may vary because of computer screen settings.
* If you're considering buying something: Please read my shop policies carefully - information about payment, shipping, insurance etc. is found in my shop policies. Do feel free to contact me if you have any questions!
✽ Similar designs ✽
* I've also made The Tango Shoe Is Dreaming as cards - available here:
Thank you for visiting my shop!
All images and text ©Trud Fagerheim / Dear Demoiselle 2011. Copyright does not transfer with purchase.