♥ Yes, all of our designs can be customized (the options are limitless!) ♥
By purchasing this Design Fee listing you are reserving a spot with us and starting the process to create your own custom design, which includes customizing:
• the location
• photographs and maps (we can provide these for you unless you have a personal photo you want to include)
• fonts and colors
• wording (no minimum word limit)
• paper and more!
(Need more or less than the items shown in this suite? Get a custom quote here: http://www.serendipitybeyonddesign.com/stationery-planner-quote-only)
Please refer to our process and policies for more information: http://www.etsy.com/shop/beyonddesign/policy (Important info regarding our process, services, ordering samples, shipping and more can also be found here. We ask that you read these policies first and then contact us with any questions before purchasing this listing). For pricing per invitation, please multiply the price listed below by the amount of invitations needed. We are beyond excited that you are considering us as your stationery designer!
Wrapped with a vintage map of your location and sealed with raffia and a wooden airplane, this invite is sure to convey the vintage travel theme of your wedding - even the mailing envelope is printed with the air mail look - your guests will love getting this in their mailbox! When opened, the vellum wrap reveals the air mail style invite, luggage tag reception card and mix of textures with inserts printed on kraft cardstcock! The RSVP is a vintage style postcard, also with the air mail look - fun, elegant and unique!
The Wedding Invitation suite shown here starts at $8.45 each and includes:
• Matte invite
• Printed vellum wrap
• Raffia tie with wooden embellishment
• Luggage tag card with raffia tie
• RSVP postcard
• Matte insert
• Outer mailing envelope in matte with airmail printing
• Minimum order of 30 invitations
• Invitation size: 5 x 7"
• Mailing envelope size: A7 (5.25 x 7.25")
• RSVP postcard size: 4 x 6"
• 3 weeks after final artwork is approved (excluding weekends and holidays)
Have any questions? Contact the shop owner.