*This wrist cuff has been hand dyed and screenprinted with a whimsical 'bee in flower' - an original Inkyspider design.
* Trim in eggplant and light mauve down each side has been made with the selvedge of 100% cotton muslin. I used a hand stitched shibori technique to create the dye pattern. When the stitching is released the pattern is revealed
* Features a large vintage mother of pearl button and a handmade dark mauve loop closure.
* Measures: 7" long by 3 1/4" wide, including 1/2" trim running down each side.
* Lining and outside of cuff are 100% linen fabric.
* The inside has a layer of repurposed 100% wool fabric for shape and comfort.