and feel free to convo me if you have any questions or requests.
So extremely rustic modern, these tea sets will transport you to a Swedish cottage buried in the snow. Cups stack neatly in your cupboard or hang beautifully on hooks. The set in the photos are glazed in Spiced Cream. The interior is a colorful luminous grey I call Grey Opal. It features a Swedish X pattern called Katmatt.
They are high fire stoneware, dishwasher safe, and more durable and long lasting. All my table ware is quite substantial -each hand built from slabs of clay (very different from wheel thrown production) and truly unique, each with it's own soul.
How to order:
1. Choose exterior glaze color
2. Choose your interior color -the crackles are not food safe for interiors so choose only colors marked with the little FS
3. Choose your sculptural pattern
4. Include all your choices in an convo to me.
Turn around time for one set is usually 6 weeks but is currently 8 weeks as I am moving my studio and getting a new kiln.
• cups are about 3 1/2" wide X 2 3/4" tall -(not including the handle -with the handle they're about 5" wide)
• strap stile handles are about 3/4" wide for the cup and 1" for the tea pot.
• measurements for the tea pot are to come, but it hold about 2 cups of water without spilling over the top when pouring with the water level about 1" from the top -it holds more if you're really really careful.
• food safe interior.
• artist's signature and studio stamp on bottom of each piece.
• most glazes are dishwasher safe