Great as wedding rings or commitment rings Very tough, rugged rings.
The edges have been rounded for an AMAZINGLY comfortable fit. One ring (the larger one in the 4th picture so you can tell) is a heavier gauge (made with thicker silver) than the other.
My other similar ring is much wider: http://www.etsy.com/listing/58628871/hammered-wide-sterling-silver-ring
I could also oxidize them if you like: http://www.etsy.com/listing/77691085/hammered-wide-faceted-antiqued-sterling
Just leave a message in the "Note to seller" when you check out.
* * * AT CHECKOUT IN THE "NOTE TO SELLER," PLEASE STATE:
- Your RING SIZES (please be certain, as there is a RESIZING FEE).
- What you would like ENGRAVED (If you would like engraving and your listing does not include engraving, state what you would like engraved and I will send you a Paypal invoice- $10 for one ring- $19 for two rings.)
- Any other PERTINENT INFORMATION (important SHIP DATES, etc.)
> > > >May take up to THREE WEEKS to create your custom ring. Most rush orders can be moved up in the queue for a FEE PLUS rush shipping.
* * * * Please put your ring size in the "Note to seller" during check out.
I can make any size- even half or quarter sizes. If you need help figuring out your ring size please visit:
Please note that all photos are enlarged to show detail, so read all sizes and descriptions carefully.
Not exactly what you're looking for? More hammered rings here:
To see my other items, please click here: http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=7636253
Please see my policies section for shipping and return information.