BIKE ART PRINT - TOUR DE FRANCE CLIMBS (L'ALPE D'HUEZ)
L'Alpe d'Huez... the most legendary of all Tour De France climbs, with twenty-one hairpin bends snaking their agonizing way to the summit. The stage that all riders want to win above all others.
Only twenty-one riders have conquered the climb as champions, among them the greatest climbers in the history of the sport. Armstrong. Coppi. Hinault...
Known as 'The Dutch Mountain' due to the hordes of orange-clad Dutch fans who descend on the mountain every summer, I've created a subtly-textured graphic image in orange in tribute. The image features an accurate, stylized portrayal of the climb, with a champion for every bend.
A great gift for any cyclist or cycling fan.
* Each art print is individually signed.
* Giclee printed with archival ink on professional-grade 300gsm paper.
* Size: MEDIUM, A3, 16.5" x 11.5"
* Also available framed to order, price $70
* Please join me on my Tumblr Blog or check out my website www.thehandmadecyclist.com
* ©The Handmade Cyclist 2011. All rights reserved.
Have any questions? Contact the shop owner.