* Montessori style means your child can put it on independently. It has an enclosed elastic neckstrap that won't get caught in hair, and a velcro-attached waist strap to keep it securely on.
* Great sized pocket for little tools or whatever a preschooler likes to keep handy. Rocks? Lego pieces? Lovey?
* Very durable, fully lined, and stitched twice (four times where the straps attach to the body).
* 17.5" (44.5cm) long in the body. Fit children from about 3 to 7.
* Machine wash warm and dry. Put the apron in a lingerie bag so the velcro does not stick to other clothes.
The lovely sage green tree fabric was designed by Sister Parish, an interior decorator who counted First Lady Jacqueline Kennedy among her famous clients. It was hand screened at a family-owned textile mill near my house. I feel very lucky to be able to drive over to the mill, search through the rolls of fabric in their basement retail outlet, and choose small amounts (it's very expensive!) to bring home and sew up into beautiful things. This apron makes a great addition to the costume box or set of kitchen toys. Use it for pretend and imaginative play, making real cookies, or for art projects, and preserve your child’s clothes! OK, well, try!
Please note this is a SECOND quality apron. The neck strap is twisted so that it does not lie flat. It is unlikely your child will notice, but it nevertheless does not meet my standards.
Free US shipping on all orders over $50. use coupon code 50FREESHIP.
Free gift with purchase over $70. Enjoy!
Back to the top of the shop: