Size: Small (Ready to ship)
(Available here: http://www.etsy.com/listing/106797519/southwest-bohemian-tunic-smoke-black)
(Available here: http://www.etsy.com/listing/106789928/lace-tunic-minimal-black-geometric-shirt)
I've never really seen anything like this lace before. I found it at a local mill end store, and bought everything they had left. It’s made with alternating sheer and opaque blocks of triangles. I inset it into a contrasting black cotton jersey both in the front and back using a stepped shape to reflect the pattern in the lace. The fit is loose and comfy with plenty of room in the waist, and lightly fluttered sleeves that give it a touch of romance. It pairs well with long skirts and jeans, and is perfect for breezy days, laying in the grass, and finding animals in the clouds.
The cute pendant is from my friend Belle. It's double sided!
• THE LACE FOR THIS SHIRT HAS CHANGED! I ran out of the square pattern lace, but found a pretty replacement (seen in the fifth picture)
• Also available in ivory (http://www.etsy.com/listing/85658466/geometric-lace-tunic-southwest-bohemian)
• Custom sizing is no problem! Let me know these measurements ahead of time so I can make sure I have enough fabric and set up a listing for you.
To see more of my clothes, check out my shop:
or my NEW SHOP!
Find me, love me:
• Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/pages/Minxshop/265849778092
• Pinterest - http://pinterest.com/minkie/