--:-:-- Details --:-:--
This pattern requires skills like:
○ US: sc, sl st, hdc, dc, tr, increase, decrease
○ UK: dc, sl st, htr, tr, dtr, increase, decrease
○ Crocheting in rounds, rows and joined rows
○ Color changes, embroidery and starting with a magic ring
To make Link you will need:
○ Green, light green, white, brown, beige, gray and blue yarn
○ Blonde eyelash yarn or other yarn to be used as hair
○ Black safety eyes, about 6mm
○ Stuffing, a steel hook, tapestry needle, sewing thread and scissors
The pattern is available with American, British and Swedish crochet terms.
Please choose your preferred version on checkout!
The finished amigurumi (made with a 3.5mm/US E/UK 9 hook)
measures about 18cm/7 inches tall.
ATTENTION: This is a PDF crochet pattern, not a finished product (there, I said it!).
--:-:-- Can't get enough of The Legend of Zelda amigurumis? --:-:--
Would you like your Link to make some friends? Good thing I've got a few more Zelda patterns to choose from then!
Kikwi | http://www.etsy.com/listing/122942844/kikwi-pdf-crochet-pattern-from-the
Ocarina of Time | http://www.etsy.com/listing/78396205/ocarina-of-time-crochet-pattern-from-the
--:-:-- Policy --:-:--
• The pattern will be send to the email you have registered on Etsy.
• I send all my patterns within 24 hours of purchase. If you have not received it by then, please contact me and I'll try again.
• You are not allowed to sell the pattern or the finished product. Read my shop policy or contact me for further information.
• No money refunds, sorry. If you are unhappy with the pattern, contact me and we'll work it out some other way.
Thank you for stopping by! ♡
The Legend of Zelda © Nintendo
Link crochet pattern © Annie J. (Liebe9 on Etsy)
Have any questions? Contact the shop owner.