--:-:-- Details --:-:--
This pattern requires skills like:
○ US: sc, sl st, hdc, dc, tr, increase, decrease
○ UK: dc, sl st, htr, tr, dtr, increase, decrease
○ Crocheting in rounds, rows and joined rows
○ Color changes, embroidery and starting with a magic ring
To make Link you will need:
○ Green, light green, white, brown, beige, gray and blue yarn
○ Blonde eyelash yarn or other yarn to be used as hair
○ Black safety eyes, about 6mm
○ Stuffing, a steel hook, tapestry needle, sewing thread and scissors
The finished amigurumi (made with a 3.5mm/US E/UK 9 hook)
measures about 18cm/7 inches tall.
The pattern is available with American, British and Swedish crochet terms, which are all included in this instant download. Choose your preferred version after purchase!
ATTENTION: This is a digital PDF crochet pattern, not a finished product.
--:-:-- Can't get enough of The Legend of Zelda amigurumis? --:-:--
Would you like your Link to make some friends? Good thing I've got a few more Zelda patterns to choose from then!
Kikwi | http://www.etsy.com/listing/122942844/kikwi-pdf-crochet-pattern-from-the
Ocarina of Time | http://www.etsy.com/listing/78396205/ocarina-of-time-crochet-pattern-from-the
--:-:-- Policy --:-:--
• This pattern is available for instant download, which means you will get immediate access to the pattern after purchase. No more waiting or lost emails!
• You are not allowed to sell the pattern or the finished product. Read my shop policy or contact me for further information.
• No money refunds, sorry. If you are unhappy with the pattern, contact me and we'll work it out some other way.
Thank you for stopping by! ♡
The Legend of Zelda © Nintendo
Link crochet pattern © Annie J. (Liebe9 on Etsy)