Wear as is or add one or many components to make your own masterpiece.
Each piece is handmade, please note that while I strive for uniformity each has it's own sister thumbprint :> For size please see photo with scale
Available ONLY in the following materials & finishes:
Reclaimed Copper - bright, rustic, black
Reclaimed Brass - bright, rustic
Sterling Silver Fill - bright, gun metal, black
TO MEASURE FOR A FIXED SIZE BANGLE BRACELET:
1. Start by cutting your string approximately 1′ long (25cm).
If you’re using paper, cut a strip no more than 1/2″ (12mm) thick, approximately 1′ (25cm) long. This is your tape measure.
2. Carefully wrap the string or paper around your wrist, so that it fits nicely, but not too snug.
Line up your edges & mark the overlapping section with your pen.
2. Unwrap your wrist, and measure with your ruler the length of the paper from tip to dot marking. This is your wrist size.
3. Squeeze your hand together as if you were sliding on an imaginary bangle bracelet. You are wanting to measure the width of your knuckles & thumb, to find the thickest part of your hand.
Wrap your string (or paper) around this part of your hand. Make sure you can side the string/paper up and over your full hand. Do not fit snugly.
4. Mark with your pen the overlap at the widest part of your hand.
Unwrap your hand & measure against a ruler from the end of the string to your second (larger) mark. Write down this size so you do not forget it. This is your largest bangle size.When ordering your bracelet from safarisister.etsy.com, be sure to include both measurements (your wrist and your largest hand size), to ensure your fixed bracelet will be able to slide on and off easily.
My background, over 25 years, is in both metalsmithing and computer arts. Over the years i've worked and studied at one or both in the USA, London, Switzerland and Mexico. I really love doing what i'm doing and hope that even if you're only perusing my etsy site that at the very least you are inspired to pursue the loves of your life :]
Thx for Looking!!
Keep current with SafariSister Jewelry Findings, News, and all things jewelry and SafariSister's Jewely tinkerings.
[YOU ARE HERE: The Jewelry Findings Shop]
[Ready to Wear Jewelry - OAK & LE]
[Follow me on Facebook - get to know SafariSister]
[Follow me on Twitter - new stuff, last minute sales, links to learn]