*This blouse is made of black, stretching lace. The front closes with eyes and hooklets. The sleeved are 1/2 circle. The blouse is decorated with lace, trim and satin bows. The current lace can differ, please ask me if you wish to know which one is currently used. Be sure to realize this blouse is see-through!
*The production time is on average 2-4 weeks. I will correspond you about the specific production time. Also please ask me if need the item within a certain time. I'll tell you what is possible! I live in the Netherlands, the shippingtime to US, Canada, Australia is on average 2-3 weeks, to the EU 2-5 days.
*This items will be made custom fit up to waist 36/ bust 44. In order to make this item I'll need to following sizes (in cm or inches):
- Bust circumference
- Waist circumference
- Upper arm circumference
For a measuring guide, see point 3 below!
10 Things about Somnia:
1. All items are handmade by Somnia Romantica, Marjolein Turin. Many items are made on order, which means the average production time is 7-21 days. I'll convo you about the particular item how long it will take.
2. The label is based in the Netherlands (EU) and ships from the Netherlands. For average shippingtime to your country, see 'policies'.
3. Almost everything is custom made. Here a little measuring guide:
* Upper arm Circumference: in between elbow and shoulder, measured around broadest part
* Arm length: length from shoulder knob, over elbow to wrist
* Shoulder width: straight from shoulder know to shoulder knob
* Bust circumference: measured around bust over broadest part, with bra
* Bra size: just the size. let me know which country you're referring to, I have a converter!
* Waist circumference: around waist, between hipbone and ribs
* Lower waist circumference: measured around on point under bellybutton, just on top of hipbone
* Hip circumference: measured around over broadest part of bottom/hips
* Leg Length: length waist-straight to floor -consider wearing your shoes of choice while measuring this. This length is best measured by someone else. for your skirt length keep in consideration also whether you wish the skirt to be ground long, or how many inches above that!
* Height: your height head-toe
If you still have questions, feel free to ask!
4. All items of Somnia Romantica are made in limited quantities. This means I do make multiple items of one model, however I never make the exact same piece many times. If the interest for a certain model is big, I always keep on varying with the fabrics, trims and decoration.
5. Items are packaged carefully and sent ensured with the most trusted Dutch compagny. On request I can make a free, beautiful giftwrap!
6. All pieces are manufactured in a smoke/ and petfree enviroment.
7. Next to wholesale materials which are usually in stock, Somnia often works with materials from all kind of places. Little markets, vintage lace, import from several countries... Sometimes the pictured material is no longer available. Somnia will let you know and show you the alternative before proceeding the order.
8. Everything is handwash or dryclean only! The materials Somnia works with are delicate. Handled with care they will remain in best shape.
9. Somnia Romantica works a lot with authentic historical patterns, mostly from the timeline 1860-1940. They are altered into personal designs.
10. Somnia (meaning 'dream' and 'moonshine' in Latin) designs for 'nightlife'. From gala to theatre, from club to stage. Of course in the end the use can be for any purpose the customer wishes to!
Somnia Romantica is a label which celebrates the history of European and New World clothing. Its goal is to bring this rich and romantic legacy in a personal way back into the modern world.
For further information, see 'policies'.
Thanks for visiting!
facebook page: Somnia-Romantica
Have any questions? Contact the shop owner.