******THE HAT AND SCARF DO NOT HAVE TO BE A MATCHING SET******
Makes an excellent gift. OR, choose one as a gift and keep one for yourself.
Many people love to buy my hats and scarves as a set for themselves, or as a gift, so I thought it would be nice to offer a special. This is essentially buy one, get one half off.
DETAILS: Choose any regular gauge (not extra thick) Cashmere Flounce Scarf and Cashmere Hat from my shop, or choose custom color combinations you prefer (up to three colors per hat and scarf) and I will make them for you. Again, the hat and scarf do not have to be a matching set, but certainly can be.
MATERIALS: 100% cashmere
SCARF LENGTH: approximately 63"
SCARF WIDTH: varies from 6" - 8" (tapers at both ends)
As with all of my designs, each one-of-a-kind piece is hand made by me from 99% repurposed materials (the other 1% is the thread, which is new). And because it's cashmere, it's not only very soft, but breathable. Clients tell me all the time that once they put these hats and scarves on, they become their favorite and they don't want to take them off again.
ORDERING: If you want one or both items that are "READY TO SHIP", please do not buy them AND this listing. Purchase and pay for this listing ONLY, letting me know in the "note to seller" which you are interested in and I will remove them from the shop after you have paid. It's okay to pick one ready to ship item and order the other custom made. Please do allow at least a week "making" time for custom work, more if both are custom. I am more than happy to work with you on designing your own color combinations. I've had a lot of fun working with clients who are choosing these scarves for specific friends and want certain special colors for each friend.
NOTE ON SHIPPING: The shipping in this listing is for delivery to one address. I can ship to separate addresses for an additional shipping charge, just convo me and we can make arrangements.
THE DEAL: If for any reason you choose to return either one of these pieces, the price for the one you keep will be $98 (In other words, the "deal" is only if you buy, and keep, both items; it does not mean that each piece is now $74).
Flounce scarves are listed here: http://www.etsy.com/shop/devilmademedoit?section_id=5924537
Hats are listed here: http://www.etsy.com/shop/devilmademedoit?section_id=5316971
*·-:¦:-·:*'''''*:·-:¦:--*Please enjoy these scarves I make*·-:¦:-·:*'''''*:·-:¦:--*
Check out the other flounce and loop scarves in my shop. http://devilmademedoit.etsy.com