Laminated cotton is a hot new fabric--it’s a friendly material that makes fabulous tablecloths and splat mats. Because it’s BPA-free, PVC-free and food safe, it's CPSIA compliant and great for family use. Laminated cotton is a thinner and more supple oilcloth that is a high-quality quilting-weight cotton print, coated with a thin layer of polyurethane on the fabric’s right side.
This listing is for one 44" square splat mat. Choose your print from the samples shown. Please add your choice at check out in the "Note To Seller" box.
Choose from these 36 Laminated Cottons (Photo #3, Left to right):
1. Graphic Mums Brown by Heather Bailey - Sold Out
2. Lounge Stripe Gold by Heather Bailey
3. Graphic Mum Turquoise by Heather Bailey
4. Lounge Stripe Turquoise by Heather Bailey
5. Treasure Box Charcoal by Amy Butler - Sold Out
6. Charisma Midnight by Amy Butler
7. Gypsy Cobalt by Amy Butler
8. Royal Apple Chevron by Erin McMorris - Sold Out
9. Citron Apple Chevron by Erin McMorris
10. Scattered Roses by Tanya Whelan
11. Falling Roses by Tanya Whelan
12. Lanterns on White by Tanya Whelan - Sold Out
13. Tart by Anna Maria Horner - Sold Out
14. Fun Blue Bloom by Anna Maria Horner
15. Twist by Anna Maria Horner
16. Blue Sandlewood by Amy Bulter
17. Amethyst Block Print by Joel Dewberry
18. Passion Lily Green by Amy Butler - Sold Out
19. Amber Paisley by Joel Dewberry - Sold Out
20. Green Hop Dot by Heather Bailey
21. Pink Hop Dot by Heather Bailey
22. Kimono by Ty Pennington - Sold Out
23. Angel Wings Spice by Ty Pennington
24. Chartreuse Moorish Tiles by Ty Pennington
25. Indigo Lattice by Sis Boom
26. Blue Paisley by Sis Boom
27. Green Lattice by Sis Boom
28. Navy Tile by Dena Designs - Sold Out
29. Navy Floral by Dena Designs
30. Sage Green Paisley by Jenean Morrison
31. Intermission in green and yellow by Jenean Morrison - Sold Out
32. Starlet by Jenean Morrison - Sold Out
33. Forest Empire Mark by David Butler coming mid-May
34. Tailcoat Empire Mark by David Butler coming mid-May - Sold Out
35. Steel Trade Blanket by David Butler coming mid-May - Sold Out
36. Smoke Trade Blanket by David Butler coming mid-May
PRODUCTION TIME: Please allow 2-3 weeks for us to make your special tablecloth.
CARE: Laminated Cottons are machine washable, but we suggest that you wipe it clean for a longer lasting product. Upon arrival, you may want to iron the tablecloth from the back side, using a press cloth and a dry, medium-temp iron. Store rolled.
Ships folded. To avoid fold lines ask about a shipping upgrade, for an additional fee, by sending us a convo. Please include the state where you live.
This listing not the right size or shape? Check out our other great listings for more laminate cotton tablecloths and splat mats.
Splat mat 44” sq. $34.00
Square Tablecloth 56” sq. $42.00
Round Tablecloth 56” dia. $42.00
Round Tablecloth 90” dia. (seamed) $68.00
Oblong or Oval Tablecloth 56" x 90" $62.00
Oblong or Oval Tablecloth 56" x 108" $80.00
Oblong or Oval Tablecloth 56" x 120" $98.00
Have any questions? Contact the shop owner.