A Classification of Cyclists of Note & Notoriety (Limited Edition Giclee Print)
A unique illustration categorizing a selection of noteworthy cyclists through the history of the sport.
Professionals, amateurs, heroes, cheats. Hard men, climbers, pioneers, legends. Road racers, track cyclists, cyclocrossers and mountain bikers - they're all here.
This is a unique piece of design, the result of a passion for the sport combined with hours of painstaking research.
A labour of love.
A wonderful gift for cycling-mad friends and relatives, I guarantee that even the most knowledgeable rider will learn something new from this illustration - or have an opinion!
This is the second edition of this print - with Lance Armstrong now firmly added to the 'Dopers' category!
CUSTOM VERSION AVAILABLE!
I can customised this design to include your own name or the name of a bike mad friend/family member making a great personalised gift. Just email me for more details.
* Size MEDIUM, A3, 16.5 x 11.5"
* Giclee printed using archival inks on professional grade 300gsm art paper,
* Limited Edition
* This image is also available in A2
* Please join me on my Tumblr Blog and check out my website www.thehandmadecyclist.com
* ©The Handmade Cyclist 2011. All rights reserved.
THANKS FOR LOOKING!
Have any questions? Contact the shop owner.