This enchanting silver frog charm bracelet, fantasy jewelry, The Enchanted Frog, is vintage inspired art jewelry with includes images licensed from artist Erin Hogan, sparkly teal and purple crystals, and over 15 charms of frogs are just a few items on this wonderful charm bracelet.
"Someday we'll find it, that rainbow connection, the lovers, the dreamers and me.”
Kermit the Frog
This magical "The Enchanted Frog" Charm Bracelet includes:
* 5 images from Artist Erin Hogan's line of Enchanted Frogs, Licensed by Erin to Blackberry Designs.
* 16 charms of, princess crown, princess, prince, fairy sitting on toadstool, frog with crown (2), fairy godmother, wishing well, jumping frog (2), fly, frog on lily pad, magic wand, frogs(2), mushroom, Hand Stamped Tag "Enchanted Frog".
* 6 Beautiful Wire Wrapped faceted Purple Velvet Crystals with filigree beadscaps and 6 teal facted crystals.
* 6 Swarvoski elements in Teal and Purple in a filigree leaf setting.
* Your charm bracelet chain is a beautiful, durable, diamond cut 316L stainless steel, the highest jewelry quality, and is adjustable from 7" to 8-1/2". I custom size at no additional cost. Your bracelet comes with a stainless steel lobster claw adjustable clasp, however, I do offer a toggle clasp.
* As always, I test each design for wearability and comfort.
* Gift boxed and wrapped
* Pictures can be deceptive but this light weight charm bracelet weighs less than 3 ounces
WHAT MATERIALS ARE USED TO CREATE MY JEWELRY?
* Stainless steel is a great, affordable, alternative to sterling silver. All my findings and components are 316L jewelry grade stainless steel, the highest quality available. Stainless steel has the look and feel of platinum and antiqued sterling silver and is significantly harder than gold, silver or platinum, it does not require fillers, so is always allergy metals free. 316L, Jewelry grade Stainless Steel will never tarnish, turn, wear off, or flake and lasts a life time.
*Pewter charms and sterling silver plated pewter charms made in the USA. Pewter has been around for centuries in jewelry making and will always retain its silver color. You will never find Tibetan charms in my jewelry.
*Sterling Silver plated crown settings, have been bonded to a bronze/brass core. I have tried to remove the sterling silver finish with jewelry sanding paper, but was unable to. So these findings passed my quality control test.
*As a metalsmith that worked exclusively in sterling silver for years, my wirewrap is turned properly, jumpings are closed flush, and all my findings, chain, and charms are patina to match the other components of your beautfiul bracelets, necklaces and jewelry.
* My stainless steel and pewter jewelry is guaranteed to wear as well, or better than sterling silver.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING INFORMATION:
INFORMATION ABOUT THE QUALITY OF MY JEWELRY:
I am an published artist, metalsmith and featured sculptor . I pride myself on my finishing and quality of my silver charm bracelets. Here is some information about the process I use to create your designer jewelry.
FEEDBACK FROM MY MANY HAPPY CUSTOMERS:
Simply Charming line of Bracelets:
Silver Charm Bracelets:
Custom Charm Jewelry:
Inspirational Charm Bracelets:
For my full line of hand created silver charm bracelets, and jewelry, please visit my shop:
Thanks for stopping by my store, and let me know if I can answer any questions.
blackberrydesigns [!at] msn.com
Just a note to jewelry designers: I hope my art jewelry inspires you to create but my designs, description, tags and titles are part of my intellectual copyright.
©2009, Dea Shelton