16 videos in this class
ok so you ask what do I need to know, Answer NOTHING! I will walk you thru step by step instruction with videos and pictures, and also you will learn how to solder a charm to wire wrap
If your on an ipad for viewing 2 people have had problems, you will need to download the google chrome to view the videos.. There is no guarantee to view on ipads,I have had a couple not able to see the videos. if that is your only option you might not want this class..
The class price is $95.00 and will be open for a full 90 days.
to read more , and see more of my online workshops cehck out my website.
you will receive information within 24 hrs, if you DONT notify me, that means i didnt get notice from Etsy of the purchase which happens occasionally.. thank you
1) Online workshop registrations are NON-REFUNDABLE.
2) The registration fee includes access to online video instruction only. Kits & supplies are not included.
3) There are a limited number of registrations available. Please note that once the workshop fills, registration will be closed.
4) Your registration will be confirmed via email within 48 hours.
5) An invitation to the classroom will be sent within 48 hours to the address used in your payment process (generally, this is the same address you use for PayPal). You must accept the invitation, and immediately save/bookmark the classroom location. Once the invitation has been accepted, the link provided in your invitation is no longer active.
6) Due to the online nature of the workshop, once the invitation has been accepted, no refunds will be given.
7) Content will be available for a 90-day period following the email of your confirmation. View as often as you like and at your convenience. After the 90-day period, the videos may no longer be viewable.
Technical support is NOT included. However, we will do our best to assist you in troubleshooting your technical issue. Students should have basic computer skills and a high-speed internet connection along with the ability to watch video content and download .pdf files. Workshop videos are best viewed in Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.
9) All content, videos, files, photos, instruction, etc. is copyrighted. Please respect the efforts that it takes to create and facilitate this workshop. This includes, but is not limited to, teaching the techniques and processes learned within the workshop.
10) Abuse of classroom privileges, sharing of information and content without prior written authorization, will result in cancellation of your registration.
Will I need high speed internet to access the videos?
Yes, absolutely. All videos are high-def and will require a high speed internet connection. If you can see any vimeo videos , you should be fine. Please note, we will not offer refunds if you are not able to see the videos due to a slow internet connection, so please consider this before purchasing the e-course.By registering for this class, you agree to this and to the copyright terms listed in the classroom. Classes, class projects and class material, online or otherwise, my not be reproduced or taught in any venue, in whole or in part. Sharing classes, class projects, class techniques, and/or class materials with unauthorized individuals is considered stealing.
All works of art, jewelry and photographs within this website are protected under U.S. copyright laws and international conventions. No portion of the artists' works or statements may be duplicated, downloaded, reproduced or altered in any way. This includes, but is not limited to, the class projects, designs, samples, and instruction.
Designs from this class are the sole property of Terri Brush Designs and may not be duplicated for profit.
online course Etching metal, and learning Soldering all in one class, e-tutorial open 24 hrs a day -all on videos
- Handmade item
- Materials: metal, etchant, sari silk, wire, silvergleem, vintage stones, copper, brass, silver, ice resin, Solder
- Feedback: 319 reviews
- Ships worldwide from Washington, United States