Sorry, this item sold. Have DivineDowser make something just for you, or try these other items:
The handle is a silver overlay Hopi Bear and the drop is a porcelain bead hand painted with Amerind designs.
All findings including chain are Sterling Silver.
Purchase includes clear and easy instructions for dowsing or divining. (see instructions below too)
Purchase ships within 48 hours after receipt of payment.
1. Holding the Pendulum
Hold the pendulum chain like a grain of rice between your thumb and forefinger 1 to 4 inches from Pendulum bob. The handle should rest in your palm. With practice you will set your own position and chain length. Whatever position and length is comfortable for you is the right way.
Place your elbow on a tabletop or hold pendulum with your arm not touching your side. Your legs and arms should not be crossed in any way.
2. Programming your Pendulum
Note: The science behind dowsing or divining is based on whole-body electrical/energy connectivity so it is extremely important that you be fully hydrated during programming and dowsing sessions!
· With the pendulum ‘bob’ over your open palm or a tabletop, start swinging the Pendulum in a clockwise direction and SAY OUT LOUD “The following program is to be continually in effect until I choose to make changes: every the time the Pendulum swings in this direction it will indicate a ‘YES’ answer.”
· Stop swinging the Pendulum. Now swing the Pendulum in a counterclockwise direction. SAY OUT LOUD “Every time the Pendulum swings in this direction it will indicate a ‘NO’ answer.”
· Stop swinging the Pendulum. Now swing the Pendulum in a forward and back direction.. SAY OUT LOUD “Every time the Pendulum swings in this direction it will indicate an answer meaning ‘not ready’, ‘maybe’ or ‘I don’t know’”. If it continues to swing in the forward back movement, it indicates the end of your session.
· Stop swinging the Pendulum. Now swing the Pendulum in a left to right direction. SAY OUT LOUD “Every time the Pendulum swings in this direction it will indicate an answer meaning ‘ready’, or ‘repeat question’”.
You have now set up a code between your conscious and your subconscious. The subconscious is the gateway to all of your information using the Pendulum. To check your programming, ask your name correctly and incorrectly. Repeat step 2 until you get accurate answers. It can take a few minutes or day. Once the program works, you never have to repeat it. Once you have programmed your Pendulum, it will move on its’ own. Your subconscious will control it from there on. The only time your hand should move is if the Pendulum is pulling on it in response to an inquiry. This indicates an incredible amount of energy and YOU SHOULD PAY ATTENTION TO THE ANSWER!!!
3. Asking Questions
· Ask questions while the Pendulum is in the ‘Stopped’ position or when the pendulum moves in a ‘ready’ response before you have asked a question.. Ask yes or no questions. The Pendulum will slowly respond and start swinging in the answer position.
· Ask permission (optional). Dowsers always ask at the beginning of a session, “May I? Can I ? Should I?” and declare all answers will be for the highest good. Always dowse for need not greed.
‘May I’ means ‘Do I have permission?’. ‘Can I’ means ‘Do I have the ability to successfully use the Pendulum for access to this information?’. ‘Should I’ means ‘Considering all aspects related to this situation would it be proper, appropriate, and suitable for me to access information in this area?’.
· Do not assume questions can be answered by what you are thinking or meaning. The subconscious uses the opposite logic system (deductive) than our conscious mind (inductive). The subconscious takes everything literally. Ask specific questions. No clichés.
My Philosophy (today)
I create my pendulums on the premise that one of the oldest modern pendulums was grandma's wedding ring suspended on a chain. I try to create beautiful pendulums that are a personal treasure for the individual. Whether you are exploring pendulums from a scientific or spiritual aspect makes no difference when using your pendulum. I believe that the subconscious goes all the way to the cellular level. It is a minor suspension of belief to use a pendulum, but the less you care about being thought a nut-case the more response you will get from the pendulum. It is a matter of asking questions of your subconscious after training it to elicit responses from your pendulum.
Do not doubt yourself. Even a child can do this. Remember to get out of your own way!