I do know the bag was used by a Czech soldier and he's broken it in beautifully, and it is in great shape. Through cleaning and sanitizing (I’m kinda funny ‘bout these things!) I learned this is amazingly strong fabric and construction that should last forever. That’s great because my hand painting does too!
This bag is unpainted, the last pic is just to show size.
• 11”w x 7” h x 4”d
• Messenger style with a short/small flap and two button closure – cool crossed sword buttons!
• 44” adjustable cotton webbing strap – very comfy and long enough for cross body
• Uber nifty waist strap (see pic) that secures the bag around your waist too - great for traveling to prevent theft! You could also use it to hold your car keys.
• Large interior compartment with 2 sleeves that could hold water bottles. Teeny tiny pocket to hold teeny tiny things - like coins or chiclets!
• Extremely sturdy cotton canvas (krypton-like sturdy!) This bag is stamped mid-70's and will surely outlast you!
• Belt loops on the back – should you want to put it on your belt. And hook the waist strap. And put the strap over your shoulder. You definitely won’t be losing this bag!
• An Ipad or netbook will fit!
. . . . . . . .CLEAN BAGS for your Carrying Pleasure . . . . . . . .
My vintage military bags have been thoroughly cleaned, sanitized and deodorized. I even press them so they look nice! It’s very time consuming (and really no fun at all!) but I would want nothing less than CLEAN in a bag I purchased. Yes, I am a geek about these bags! But with any vintage military...there may be an ever so tiny scent - generally ones with leather (minor, and it will go away with time.) Most find it negligible or nonexistent and are amazed at how wonderfully clean my military bags are!!