Sorry, this item sold. Have DeederTheBeader make something just for you, or try these other items:
* They work great as a suncatcher (my mom has several hanging on her patio doors to help deter birds from flying into the windows).
* Hang them on a mirror with a suction cup.
* Display them in a curio cabinet.
* Hang them from a light fixture or above your kitchen sink.
* Use them as a package topper instead of a bow.
I made this snowflake using blue paper beads handmade in Rwanda, along with other glass and acrylic beads in silver, red and clear.
The women in Rwanda recycle pieces of paper, roll them tightly, paint and seal them. Since each is handmade, they vary in size, color and shape giving them a wonderful and different quality and feel. A portion of the purchase price of these Rwandan paper beaded items will go back to the women of Rwanda in the form of tools and supplies for their future beading needs.
Ornament measures approximately 4-1/4" and has looped ends so you can add a ribbon or string, use a metal hook, suction cup, etc.
Please click on the alternate images to the right for enlarged views.
Be sure to review my shop policies for shipping and other information prior to purchase: http://www.etsy.com/shop/DeederTheBeader/policy
Thanks for shopping!
Paper Bead Snowflake Ornament - Rwandan Paper Beads - Patriotic - Americana - Home Decor - Red, White and Blue
- Handmade item
- Materials: snowflake form, silver colored beads, clear acrylic beads, ab finish beads, aurora borealis beads, glass beads, blue paper beads, red beads
- Feedback: 127 reviews
- Ships worldwide from United States
- Listed on Nov 29, 2012
- 127 views
- Add item to treasury