A perfect companion to my game controller soaps is the Gameboy cartridge parody, with its very own genuine Nintendo case.
Very light at 7/8ths of an ounce, the cartridge is true to the size of the original. Made with gray soap.
This one is made with blackberry fragrance oil.
Does not include accessories! Those are magnets made by LittleMommaErin, who can be found on this site at http://www.etsy.com/shop/littlemommaerin
Now You're Playing with Shower!
Lather Up, Level Up
Questing to PWN Personal Hygiene
for Geeks all over the world since January 2009!
· Coconut Oil
· Palm Oil
· Safflower Oil
· Glycerin (kosher, of vegetable origin)
· Purified Water
· Sodium Hydroxide (saponifying agent)
· Sorbitol (moisturizer)
· Sorbitan Oleate (emulsifier)
· Soy Bean Protein (conditioner)
· Titanium Dioxide (mineral whitener used in opaque soaps)
· Fragrance and color
Have any questions? Contact the shop owner.