An added plus: you can save different versions of the card with different wording or even in a different language!
Read feedback from our happy customers: http://www.etsy.com/people/empapers/feedback
- 1 Letter or A4 PDF, with 2 layouts of a save-the-date template
::::HOW IT WORKS::::
- Open the PDF file in Acrobat Reader (The files only work in Adobe Reader, which is available for free here: http://get.adobe.com/reader/)
- Select 'highlight fields' (the files contains pre-populated text to serve as a guide)
- Fill in the text forms with your personal information: wording, names, date, venue, etc.
- Print out on your home printer, at a copy shop or at a professional printer.
- Cut out the item along the indicated crop marks.
- A home color printer, copy shop or professional printer
- Letter or A4-sized card stock in (see the FAQs in our Policy section for more info)
- A cutting blade, such as an X-acto or craft knife
- A cutting surface
- A7 envelopes (U.S.) or C6 (Europe/International) envelopes
- Within 24 hours of receiving payment (usually sooner) I will send you an email with a zip file containing the PDF invitation template(s)
- Convo me for prices for color or minor design changes, as well as for a color sheet.
- Only the main text elements are editable, the fonts, font sizes and visual elements are locked and password protected and can only be changed by e.m.papers
- All fonts are embedded and will show up once the files are opened in Adobe Reader.
- Envelopes can be found in most office supply, craft and stationery stores
- The files and templates are copyright of e.m.papers and are for personal use only
- Please read the FAQs in our policy section before purchasing