This tool is made of a high quality Delrin. It is suitable for all kind of clays - polymer clays,water-based,oil-based,air-dry ,cold porcelain and dough.
Delrin® acetal resin, the world’s first acetal polymer,
is a highly versatile engineering polymer. It offers an excellent
balance of desirable properties that bridges the gap between
metals and ordinary plastics. Since its introduction in 1960, it
has been widely used around the world in many applications,
such as the automotive, industrial, electronic, and consumer
goods industries. Delrin® has gained widespread recognition
for its reliability and performance in thousands of engineering
components all over the world.
Properties and Characteristics:
The chemical composition, regular molecular structure and
high degree of crystallinity result in a unique combination of
outstanding characteristics of Delrin® acetal resins not found in
metals or most other plastics:
• High mechanical strength and rigidity
• Toughness and high resistance to repeated impacts
• Long-term fatigue endurance
• Excellent resistant to moisture, gasoline, solvents, and many
other chemicals of neutral pH
• Excellent dimensional stability
• Good resilience and resistance to creep
• Natural lubricity
• Wide end-use temperature range
• Good electrical insulating characteristics
This handmade tool is my own design. You won't find it anywhere else.
I accept PayPal only. I ship worldwide .